Sunday, April 10, 2011

Next Weigh in is gonna suck

Tomorrows weigh in is gonna suck.  I have had a bad weekend when it comes to my food.  I just could never seem to get full and therefore was always eating.  Not sure what was going on there, but I did read at some point that we (women) eat more during "that time of the month" and here I am smack in the middle of it.

Friday was pizza for dinner.  Saturday....Sausage and eggs, Meatloaf, potatoes, left over steak, chips and top the tater.  Sunday...Steak, chips and top the tater, then chicken wings at BWWs with the in-laws.  


I did run 2.25 miles yesterday (thanks Jami!!) and my body is hurting in places I didn't know I had.  I may try that again on Wed (weather permitting).  Getting ready for this 5k....feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Not sure I can hack it in 3 more weeks, but I'm gonna try.  I'm gonna run/jog/walk it if it kills me.


Wish me luck for tomorrow.  I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment