Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stalled Again

I think at time I expect too much of myself and at other times I'm too easy on myself.  My weigh in today did not go very well.  I gained .4 lbs.  That sucks.  I've been good with my eating, but I haven't been exercising as much as I should.

I think what I need to do is to weigh in each day until I can consistently show downward improvement.  Maybe making myself weigh in each day will force me to exercise as I should.  

I also need to make sure I exercise and give myself permission to do it instead of homework.

I'm getting frustrated at myself for all of this happening.  I image Jami is too, since she has been helping me.  I don't blame her if she thinks I am cheating because my weight certainly make me believe that.  

I have the Mother's day 5k coming up on the 7th and I am no where near ready for it.  It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so I will  be attempting a run on the lakewalk by my house on Saturday and Sunday.  Think Saturday I will try for 1.5 mile and Sunday 2 miles.  Then on Monday and Thursday next week.  (Other days are expecting rain and I have to run outside.  I don't have a treadmill in the house).


Hopefully there will be better news in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment