Friday, April 1, 2011

I know, I know, I'm late. But better late than never

I know I should have posted yesterday, but its been a busy couple of days.  I did my weigh in yesterday like I was supposed to and I was successful.  I'm down another .4 lbs to 198 and my BMI is down to 31.00.  That means I am 1 BMI point from being considered overweight instead of obese.  Yeah!!.

I had lunch with my friend Jami who helped me get started.  I did not make the goal we had arranged at the end of January, but I have been doing much better.  We started a new goal and it is to be down to 180 by Memorial Day.  I hope I can do it.  That is only 2 lbs a week.

I also registered for the YMCA Mother's Day 5k behind the DECC today.  I haven't even run outside and the longest I walked was 2 miles.  I'm gonna try and run two miles next Saturday.  Wish me luck.

This weekend will be interesting.  First weekend since my renewed spirit of weight loss that I will not be at home.  Spending the weekend at a friend's house.  Didn't bring my scale, so Monday' weigh in will be interesting.  I did bring my Peach Tea so I have something to drink and a few snacks as well.  

I'm off.  Promise I'll post again on Monday afternoon evening.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment