Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh In

My mid-week weigh in was this morning and after all the worrying I did about this past weekend, my weigh in was successful.  I am down another .4 pounds.  Puts me at 198.3 and a grand total of 12 lbs since the end of January.  My BMI is down to 31.04 and I am almost out of the Obese range and just into the Overweight category.

My mom thinks I'm crazy (and to be honest, I feel that way a little too), for putting this out for the world to see, but I think its helping.  Being accountable to a lot of people is better than being accountable to just one.  I'm not counting my husband because as much as he wants this for me, he does enable my bad eating.  He just wants me to be happy and there is nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment