Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weigh In Day

Today is my first weigh in since I started the blog.  And what a good weigh in it was.  I have lost 2.4 lbs and brought my BMI down .4.  I am now under 200 and would like to keep it that way.

The best thing about all of this is that over this week, I have not felt like I missed out on anything.  I even had ice cream for dessert last night (Schwan's Chocolate Marshmellow).  It was supposed to be only 1/2 cup, but I let my dear husband scoop it and it was probably closer to 3/4 cup.  Oh well it tasted good.

Today is my "Fun Food Day" where I can eat whatever I want.  Now I could stick to the program and eat the correct portion sizes, but what fun is that.  1/2 Sirloin Steak with Potato Chips and Top the Tater....her I come.

I notice I don't have any followers yet, but that's ok.  I did post this to Facebook and have gotten a lot of positive and encouraging comments.  My friend Amy is thinking of joining me on this journey.  Yeah!!

April 1st is right around the corner and I am registering for my 1st 5K on Mother's Day.  Plan on walking/jogging with Jami as she is pregnant and won't be running.  Don't think I could run that at this point anyway.

Progress tracked.  Positive attitude in place. Here comes the weekend when I have the most trouble with staying on program.

No comments:

Post a Comment